Manager and Exhibitions Coordinator
- Operations and logistics at the galleries in London and Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Project and budget management including off site installations and art fairs.
- Public art placement and special commissions.
- Researched and implemented curatorial plans.
- Designing and instating a bespoke inventory platform.
- Coordinated loans and consignments.
- Knowledge of customs, bonds and TA.
- Secondary market co-ordination.
- Inventory management
- Website design and build
- Financial auditing and reporting
- Coordinated loan and consignment agreements
- Exhibition production: Logistics, PR, journalists, security, caterers, installers, and shipped artwork from their global locations.
- Delivered a VIP programme for Patrons groups in London (Frieze, Serpentine, Tate, Whitechapel, Royal Academy, Contemporary Art Society, Contemporary African Art Fair and Sotheby’s Preferred)
Business Development and Communications
- Artist liaison- worked with the artists to promote their profile.
- Researched, developed and implemented strategy and PR campaigns.
- Location scouting and installation of exhibitions in external sites such as the Sorting Office, the Tramshed, 33 Portland Place and One Marylebone.