Home

COLE PROJECTS

Invest and support the most exciting unrepresented artists from around the world. Artworks for sale where 80% of the profits go directly to the artists, the other 20% goes towards exhibition production. Your acquisition goes further in supporting the artists you love. We combine academic training with commercial gallery/private collection experience - reversing the standard model of creating shows to sell work, instead, we sell work to curate exhibitions that you are invited to.